cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorecard error: Index: X Size: X

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a Data Insight Project with 4 Key Data Domains with dozens of rules each.  WhenI go into "Scorecard" view I immediately get an error showing the attached message. (sometimes the numbers change, I got Index: 15, Size: 15 and Index: 3, Size: 3 at different points). Once I click ok on the error, I can proceed to review the scorecard results and the error is only re-created when I click on 1 of the 4 KDD. The major problem is that the scorecard summary view (and the "Share" links) will not generate, it just shows a blank screen. The only way I have found to eliminate this error completely is to delete the entire KDD causing the error and re-create it, which destroys all scorecard history and takes a lot of time. 

We had this happen a few days ago after a task failure, but I re-created the KDDs that were corrupted and it was fine for 1 day, and then today again we have 1 of 4 KDD corrupted, all rule and scorecard calculation tasks finished successfully in the last 24 hours, so I have no idea why I show up again this morning and it is corrupted? 

Has anyone seen this error before? 

I submitted a support ticket to SAP 2 days ago and have not heard back. 

We are running Info Steward 4.2 (14.2.1.220).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We faced this issue as well. We also raised a ticket. We applied the latest patches, but still it didn't solve the issue.

I'll let you know if this is resolved. Let us know as well if you fix it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The official resolution to the ticket was that they didn't know what was causing it and couldn't replicate on their side.  Bill's best guess was that it was caused by data extending over the new year.  I believe eventually it stopped happening after re-creating the KDD that was corrupted, but it is very concerning, for sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update.

Yes what we did for now as a workaround is that we recreated all the scorecards. It is working fine now.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

This error occurred for me after changing the quality dimension of an established rule to a newly created quality dimension. I had to remove the scorecard item and recreate it in order to remedy the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having this error now, is there any SAP Note regarding this?

Thanks in advance

Victor

former_member184466
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey, Hillary. Did you hear back from Support on this one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ina,

Yes we spoke about this. The issue has not been reproduced for some time now. So there wasn't much we could do. It would appear that during the migration between two systems or the change of the year. So we need to wait fo rthis to happen again to find RCA.

Thanks,

BW