Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove / Add % symbol for an object at universe level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

PFA.

I need to remove/add percentage symbol for an object at universe level. Any help.

Thanks,

BHaskar 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In UDT right click on measure and object format change it to numeric to get rid of % symbol. In IDT right click and edit display format to change as per your desire.

If you are sure about display of symbol then go for it in universe otherwise you can always manage it at report level using format number functionality.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please explain in detail what are these attachments.. and what you are trying to do..

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is : I have to implement the below logic in universe, but i am getting wrong values with below logic probably because of [Addtl percent] object is having percentage in the format and the remaining object don't formated with percentage format in the universe.

Hope this info helps.

• If “No Guidancer” = “Y”

o   Output code = “NG”

• If Addtl percent > floor

o   Output code = “BF”

• If Addtl percent = floor

o   Output code = “AF”

• If floor  > Addtl percent > Typical

o   Output code = “FT”

• If Addtl percent = Typical

o   Output code = “AT”

• If Typical  > Addtl percent > Expert

o   Output code = “TE”

• If Addtl percent = Expert

o   Output code = “AE”

• If Addtl percent < Expert
  • Output code = “AA”
Former Member
0 Kudos

I still do not understand fully.. Why you are comparing one string to another for the first IF criteria

Please post some sample data and the expression you are creating from universe that does not produce the correct result for better understanding..

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue resolved.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

We will appreciate if you could clearly state your problem and course of action taken by you to resolve the same. So it would help others in future.

Kindly close the thread as well.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Resolution is i have removed the % symbol for the specific object at universe level as suggested by you then it's giving me the correct values.

Thanks,

Bhaskar