cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP OER Return Delivery Tracking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am required to track return delivery in SAP OER. When i search for return delivery, it displays a message

No suitable entries were found; redefine your search criteria

Also, when search serial ID associated with the delivery, I am able to see the delivery number in "Outbound Delivery" column of the table.

Please help me search resolve this issue.

Regards,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

in the standard PTA scenario an event handler is created for each outbound delivery send as business transaction ID along with EPCIS messages. The customizing for this delivery tracking process you can find in EM system under SPRO -> Event Management -> Settings for SAP Object Event Repository -> Make Settings for Document Tracking and Define Functions for Document Tracking.

Have you checked the settings there already?

Best regards, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Thanks a ton for your quick response.I already have mentioned settings in my system for ODLV(Outbound Delivery). I am also able to track Outbound Delivery but not Return Delivery. Is there a specific setting for return delivery to show result in search, because I am to to see return delivery if I do not enter delivery number in search but when I enter the number, it dosen't display the delivery document.

TIA

Madhav

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as I said before, there are specific settings in the customizing in the IMG activities mentioned above. In the standard content there only settings to track outbound deliveries with own event handlers. You have to define functions to post the EH and to send event messages and these functions then have to be assigned to certain event codes (for the sending of event messages) and to business steps from the EPCIS message. So you should check what is missing there. Also you have to create a mapping from the external to the internal document type for the return delivery document type.

Best regards, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Thaks a lot!!... I maintained the settings for reurn delivery and it's wrking fine now...

Regards,

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhav,

Could u please tell in standard scenario which EH is going to be used ? Is it PTA10_DELV?

also wanted to know the steps to configure & test.

Thnaks

Tusar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

I am sending  an outbound delivery document  as part of packing  aggregation epcis event  &  document tracking config is done. I am using the standard config already present for  document tracking event PACK . I see PACK as an unexpected event in standard PTA10_DELIV.

As per my undestanding  the event msg will  be posted against both PTA10_ID as well as PTA10_DELIV in OER.

Delivery document will create an event handler in PTA10_DELIV  EH extension table & ID EH will be created in PTA10_ID.

For me  PTA10_ID is triggered but PTA10_DELIV is not triggering at all. Let me know is there any other config missing.

Thanks

Tusar

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tusar,

since you created another thread regarding this issue, I will answere there:

Cheers, Daniel

Answers (0)