cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCOV and CDMC clearing Analysis (7.1)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm starting a project to identify unused custom development in production environments. SCOV-lite (UPL) running in the production systems seems to be the correct tool. However, all the information I can find about CDMC Clearing Analysis, is that it uses the ST03 statistics of the production system, which doesn't give full information about usage - e,g, dynamic calls.

CDMC CA seems ideal for managing code clean up, but is it possible (or are there plans) to make it run from UPL data, rather than usage statistics.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew

Have you already checked below link

Custom Code Lifecycle Management - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

usage information is based upon UPL as mentioned above in solution manager 7.1 SP10

hope this helps

Regards

Prakhar

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I'd checked that link already, I wouldn't have had to ask the question!

Thanks

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you Matthew....it was quite a focused topic during SAP Teched 2013 UPL is going to be heavily used and provide usage date to Custom code management

happy to share

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

Now from ST-PI SP 08 UPL is integrated with CDMC.

If UPL is already activated using an extractor framework in the Solution Manager Control system for the managed (Statistics system) system then in CDMC it will schedule one job in the Solution Manager Control system to collect the UPL statistics data.

You may also refer SAP Note 1887073.

Best Regards,

Pritish

Answers (0)