cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM Alternate component sometimes fail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a strange behaviour in our production system.

Sometimes when entering a BOM alternate component and pressing "Save" it will not update to database.

In User interface I can not see any exception information. Normally it will move back to BOM Maintenance screen and say that record is updated,
but when this fails it will stay in BOM Component details screen. In the lower left corner of Internet explorer window it will display "Error on page".
Double-clicking this it will show following error details:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB7.5; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; InfoPath.1; .NET4.0E; MS-RTC LM 8; MALC)
Timestamp: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 08:18:30 UTC

Message: Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled, or of a type that does not accept the focus.
Line: 6303
Char: 5
Code: 0
URI: http://seva129:50000/manufacturing/com/sap/me/coral/core/view/component/javascript/lib.js

Error message in UserInterface_00.log is:
Deprecated scope of type SERVERSESSION_AT_LEAST_ONE_APP_SCOPE is used! Please replace the usage of scopes with new mechanism based on "Cross application session communication API".

Anyone has seen this type of error before and knows what can be the root cause?

Best Regards,

Johan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Solved.

By checking from the default trace log it reported:
All rows for XXXXXX must contain a reference designator value

So the problem was in the BOM structure, but for some reason this error message was not displayed to the user after pressing "Save" in the alternates screen.

Br,

Johan

Answers (0)