cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with arrival time with single schedule line in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In my sales order, when the I have two schedule lines for the item, then I'm getting the arrival time in the shipping tab of the item schedule line. But when I change the reqested delivery date to get the single scedule line , then I'm not getting the arrival time .If I maintain the goods receiving hours at unloading point tab of ship to party , am getting the  arrival time. Is it mandatory to maintain that?

Thank you,

Sravan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

This is more of GATP question and hence this should have been posted in this forum.

Neverthless, you get two schedule lines because system executes forward scheduling to happen and the arrival time gets calculated for the second schedule line based on the time which would be almost equal to the time (not date) at which the current MBDAT is calculated ( assuming no ATP buckets scenarios here ). In case of backward scheduling, it starts with either 23:00 or 00:00 hours depending on bucket and timezone settings and hence the delivery date usually doesn't have arrival time calculated. But, yes if you maintain unloading hours; system would consider the unloading hours and calculates the arrival accordingly. It is not mandatory to maintain unloading hours unless your business requirement is to have arrival time as mandatory always.

Hope this helps.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick reply.

Yes , This is realted to GATP and I'm working on the same.

We have ATP bucket scenario here and also we have maintianing calendars and Timestream ID's.

Can you please clarify me on which case delivery date  doesn't have arrival time calculated.

Thank you,

Sravan.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

As mentioned earlier, for backward scheduling, usually it starts with 00:00 and for forward scheduling you would see current system time. Sometimes, for backward scheduling you might also see 23:00 hrs due to shift in the time due to day light savings. Maintaining unloading hours always makes the scheduling to be a fool proof to decide the proper shifting of delivery date as per customer's expectation.  Though it is usually not mandatory, maintaining unloading hours makes the scheduling complete with minimal errors in the calculation of delivery date.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thank you four your reply.

Can you please clarify me on the below

Point 1.

'' the arrival time gets calculated for the second schedule line based on the time which would be almost equal to the time (not date) at which the current MBDAT is calculated ( assuming no ATP buckets scenarios here ) "--- How

?

Point 2.

''In case of backward scheduling, it starts with either 23:00 or 00:00 hours depending on bucket and timezone settings and hence the delivery date usually doesn't have arrival time calculated "- Why

Thank you,

Sravan.