Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of accounts in a chart of account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am posting a FI document using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST with customer account. But its giving me an error : 'G/L account is not defined in chart of account'. Do we have any transaction or table wherein we can see what all customer accounts are there under a particular operating chart of account?

Thanks.

Regards,

PK.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Chart of account comes from FI Company code (T001-KTOPL) or CO control area (TKA01-KTOPL) and is one of primary key of SKA1 "G/L Account Master (Chart of Accounts)", the account must also be defined at company level table SKB1 "G/L account master (company code)"

• Main transactions to maintain are : FS00 - Centrally, FSP0 - In Chart of Accounts, FSS0 - In Company Code
  • Some Reports to extract list are : S_ALR_87012326 - Chart of Accounts, S_ALR_87012328 - G/L Account List

NB: I supposed that "customer accounts" was "G/L accounts of my customer" and not actual customer account KNA1 "General Data in Customer Master", and KNB1 "Customer Master (Company Code)", the last one containing a Reconciliation Account in General Ledger...

Regards,

Raymond

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the conversion exit for the GL account!

CONVERSION_EXIT_ALPHA_INPUT

Conversion exit ALPHA, external->internal

Please check the GL account SKA1 table

narendar_naidu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

Tables SKA1.SKB1 will solve ur pupose else .

Jus debug the BAPI and put a watch point at the message no. and see from where exactly the message is triggered , if u see this way u will see the query above the message no,and can reach the table.

regards,

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Chart of account comes from FI Company code (T001-KTOPL) or CO control area (TKA01-KTOPL) and is one of primary key of SKA1 "G/L Account Master (Chart of Accounts)", the account must also be defined at company level table SKB1 "G/L account master (company code)"

• Main transactions to maintain are : FS00 - Centrally, FSP0 - In Chart of Accounts, FSS0 - In Company Code
  • Some Reports to extract list are : S_ALR_87012326 - Chart of Accounts, S_ALR_87012328 - G/L Account List

NB: I supposed that "customer accounts" was "G/L accounts of my customer" and not actual customer account KNA1 "General Data in Customer Master", and KNB1 "Customer Master (Company Code)", the last one containing a Reconciliation Account in General Ledger...

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

also

S_ALR_87012325 - Chart of Accounts