Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement rule tab missing

former_member860444
Participant
0 Kudos

Afternoon,

Settlement rule tab is missing on my sale order, under accounting assigment tab, this is only on the 1st line item because i can see settlement rule tab on both second and third line

Kindly help me to resolve this

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Generally Settlement Rule to Sales order Line item will get populated from Requirement Class

As mentioned By JP, just check what is the Item category and Requirement Type in the Procurement type

with this requirement type you can find requirement class in OVZH

take the requirement class and find the settlement Rule whether it is assigned or not in OVZG

please revert with your findings

regards,

santosh

former_member860444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Both line are using same item cat and i have als checked OVZH and OVZG.

What is confusing me is that, why only the 1st not showing settlement ,where else other line are...

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share value for Procurement tab?

Thanks, JP

former_member860444
Participant
0 Kudos
former_member860444
Participant
0 Kudos
former_member860444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I see rqty is empty, but other line do have 031.

Then how do i add 031 rqty on the 1st line?

Thank you

former_member860444
Participant
0 Kudos
jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check why no requirement type is getting determined for your line 1?

To have similar behavior for Line as like line 2 & 3, your requirement type should be "031".

Thanks, JP

former_member860444
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks alot

and where and how can i check that? its on the material or profile settings

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just for hint, check your requirement type determination, like

1. If the material are with MRP view in material master, then compare the MRP fields? Means check the strategy as maintain in material master MRP3 View.

2. Else, check MRP Type maintain in material mater and config in TCode OVZI for requirement type determination. Means you need to re-look on your AvC & TOR configuration? 

If you search effectively, then you will come across many content/post related to Requirement Type Determination in sales order.

Thanks, JP

former_member860444
Participant
0 Kudos

I suspect that this must be  a problem  MRP is ND no planning and on the others is PD

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See, for one material the MRP type is ND and for other it is PD, even though description is same for both.

Well, can you share screenshot for TCode OVZI for Item Category Z1f1? Probably, for MRP type ND there is no determination. Otherwise, with current info share by you on this thread, I don't see any reason, why requirement type 031 will not determine in sales order based on config for requirement type determination in TCode OVZI. Provide the line 1 is blocked for delivery.

Thanks, JP

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member860444
Participant
0 Kudos
jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's what, I suspected and said earlier.

If you want to see this working, then change the MRP Type to PD in the material master and try.*

*But, mind you, I don't know your business process, so whether this is will be workable or not for your process. So you need to check that.

Thanks, JP

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Because of different MRP types, your Requirement type is determined as Blank for line item 10

and hence there is no Settlement rule

Try to change the MRP type and check

regards,

santosh

former_member860444
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Thanks Thanks alot guys

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is item category & requirement type getting determined for 1st line? Is it different from 2nd & 3rd Line?

Thanks, JP

former_member860444
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank for replying

Item category for both items is the same Z1f1