cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'ADDON_CONFLICTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The versions of SAP_APPL and P3A components in the system are “SAP_APPL - 500 - 0012 – SAPKH50012” and “PEA – V500 – 0006 – SAPKIAF506”. I want to make the SAP_APPL patch level 0013 ( SAPKH50013). I downloaded the necessary packet (SAPKH50013) and uploaded through SPAM transaction to the system with no difficulty and put in the process. After import progress, it goes with no error for a while then I take the following error message and it stops. It says there is a conflict between OCS packet and Add-on. I looked through OSS about (ADDON_CONFLICTS ) especially 53902 numbered note, but couldn’t have necessary information about our problem.

Here is the error message:

>Import phase 'ADDON_CONFLICTS_?' (16.03.2007, 10:15:11)

>There are conflicts between OCS Packages and Add-ons

>Interrupt the import due to an error situation (16.03.2007,>10:15:42)

>Display detailed informations concerning the error in phase >'ADDON_CONFLICTS_?'

>The import was cancelled by the user >Abort the import due to an error situation (16.03.2007, 10:17:45)

Best Regards

ismail Karayaka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for Help...

I solved problem.

Best regards

ismail Karayaka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ismail

how did u solve the problem

request you to please detail ...

regards

raghunahth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I see in your screenshot that already your Basis patch level is 11. Why do you try to apply SP 10 now???? And your status shows imported and green. Please confirm...

Regards,

P. Kumaravel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ismail,

Do post how you resolved, so that it will be helpful to others.

Regards,

P. Kumaravel.

Ps: Award points to useful answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumaravel,

actually i have reset the upgrade and redone the whole thing. i would like to know why this CRT issue is comming .....as it didt come in our previous testing (well...we are testing it on ECC 6.0 SR2 on windows/sql server first the first time)..

if you could see the screenshots ,,when i see the support package level from system>status it shows different from the SPAM>Directory-->new support packages..

otherthing we are getting Runtime error dump when ever we execute transactions like DB02,SPAM etc....

request you to pls help

regards

raghunahth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

You have selected All support packages in the SPAM screen. The dates shown in your SP import history are strange. There are a few contreversies in the SP levels, but still, you should ve selected Imported Support Packages instead.

Did you read the complete runtime error in st22??? any long text???

Regards,

P. Kumaravel.

Ps: Award points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumaravel,

the dates shown strange bcoz we have put the system date 5 years back ...as we are doing upgrade on a system copy ..taken from production system.

i have forwarded the screenshots which shows the ABAP Dump i am getting

pls..check the longpost file i have send by email

regards

raghunahth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghu,

The below note may be relevant to your dump. what does your Sm21 log say?

Note 946699 - ALV Runtime Info.: Storing ALV data and metadata in memory

Regards,

P. Kumaravel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumaravel,

i tried to search logs using SM21..there also its kicking the same dump. I have read the note 2 days back..its seems to be relavent. i have raised OSS message to SAP to confirm wether i have to apply the note to resolve this problem.

Thanks a lot for your help

Regards

L.Raghunahth

Sudhacar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Raghunath,

Please send me those screen shots. to my mail id " gvs.basis@gmail.com"

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ismail,

If you download as stacks, the relevant CRTs for any dependent components generally gets downloaded along. But if you download SP`s for individual components you have to ensure the relevant CRT`s for those components are also there.

During patch application the SAP Patch Manager (SPAM) checks for conflicts between patches in the queue and the installed Add-Ons. A conflict occurs if an object delivered in a patch is also delivered in an Add-On. If conflicts are detected, SPAM stops processing at step ADDON_CONFLICTS_? and asks the user to load the corresponding CRTs into his system. The attributes of such CRTs match the Add-On id, Add-On release and patch predecessor (i.e. the patch in conflict).

Do one thing, in thee SPAM screen, under the Directory tab, select New Support packages and click Display. It will display the SP`s you have in the transport dir and when you expand the SP, it will show the required CRTs for that SP.

Now you can donload the required SP from the market place.

Please do go into Support package stack in the SMP and select the required CRTs manually.

Regards,

P. Kumaravel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumaravel,

i am also facing similar problem with CRT when i am apply BASIS patch 10. it says conflict between BASIS 10 and ST-PI 2005_1_700. I searched SMP and couldt find CRT.Raised OSS message also. They are investigating on this..

can u pls suggest how i should go forward:-

Regards

Raghunahth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

The neede CRT for Basis 10 is SAPKITL419, you can download and impport this also. As mentioned above itself, when you go to the New Support Package screen from SPAm and expand the SP`s, you can see the required CRT`s and dependencies specific to that component. You can download that from the SMP. Normally if you download SP Stacks this will download all required CRTs.

You can now download the NEEDED_CRT SAPKITL419 and continue.

Regards,

P. Kumaravel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Addition, check the below link and click on the Expanded Attributes hyperlink.

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001413&_EVENT=DISPLAY&_PATCH=SAPKB70010

Regards,

P. Kumaravel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumaravel,

thanks a lot for quick response..

what you are saying is right. I checked the SMP and found the information....it says "NEEDED_CRT ST,400:SAPKITL419, 09"

i dont have component ST,400 as it is meant for Solution manager system. Does SAP means that i have to add solution manager component on my ERP2005 system??

i am really confused..

recently we tested the same procedure on 46c to ECC 6.0 SR2 on solaris/oracle which doest have any problem . we applied the patches without any CRT issue.

pls suggest..

appretiate your help

regards

raghunahth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

If that is the case what are the components in stalled in your system???

What are the add-ons installed a sa part of your ERP system? Did you check in the SAPM screen-> Driectory->New Support Package-> Calculate Queue. It would have told you the CRT or dependency the BASIS SP you are trying to import????

Please check that it will give you clear idea on what is that the system wants now.

Also if possible, list the compoenett and versions you have installed.

I am sure you will have IS add-ons also installed as a part of your ECC 6.0 installation?????

Did you check this???

Note 53902 - Conflicts between Support Packages and Add-ons

Regards,

P. Kumaravel.

Message was edited by:

Kumaravel Palani

Message was edited by:

Kumaravel Palani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumaravel,

thanks a lot for the quick reply

these are the components installed in our ERP2005 SR2 system

SAP BASIS SAPKB7001-70011

SAP ABA SAPKA7001-70011

PI BASIS SAPKIPYJ71-SAPKIPYJ7B

ST-PI SAPKITLQI1-SAPKITLQI3

SAP BW SAPKW70001-70012

SAP AP SAPKNA7001-70008

SAP APPL SAPKH60001-60008

SAP HR SAPKE 60001-60007

EA IPPE SAPKGPGD01-D06

EA GLTRADE SAPKGPGD01-06

EA RETAIL SAPKGPRD02-06

EA PS SAPKGPPD01-06

FINBASIS SAPK-6000

EA-FINSERV SAPKGPFD01-D06

EA-HR SAPKGPHD01-D07

EA-DFPS SAPKGPDD01-D06

EA APPL SAPkgpad01-d06

LSOFE SAPK-60001-60006

SEM-BW SAPKGS6001-06

IS-UT SAPK-60001-06

IS-PS-CA SAPK-6001-06

IS-OIL SAPK-60001-06

IS-M 60001-06

IS-HM SAPK-60001-06

IS-CWM SAPK-6001-06

INSURANCE SAPK-6001-06

FI-CAX SAPK-6001-06

F-CA SAPK-6001-06

ECC-DIMP SAPK-60001-06

if you can pls give me u r email address i will send the screenshots related to this..

thanks again...

regards

raghunahth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghu,

Pls send the screen shot to kumaravel03@yahoo.com

Also send the SAPM screen-> Driectory->New Support Package-> Calculate Queue screen shot if u can.

Regards,

P. Kumaravel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumaravel,

Kindly request you to check your email..i have send the screenshots

regards

raghunahth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi L Raghunahth !

I am newer, now i import support package sap basic SAPKB7007 and my system message: "ADDON_CONFLICTS ". can you send the screenshots for me ?

my email : giap2006@yahoo.com.

Thanks !

i018020
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hello Ismail,

You would need to import CRT also together in queue, for details pls see note 798181.

Best Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please analyze the action log of the queue in tcode SPAM and paste the log here.

Cheers,

-Sunil