cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS non-Obligatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is like " In SD for material Type "UNBW" i need to make pricing VPRS as "Non-Obligatory",

Currently its obligatory..How to do that?

Is possible in using configuration or through code

Regards

Sourav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks to all. I have fixed the issue.

Sourav

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have fixed the issue.

How?   Please share and make it as a practice to update here whenever you got solution.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

Please share your solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi and Ajit,

I have created a new Routine 932 in VOFM transaction. Copied the code of routine
4 into my routine. Added addition logic to check MTART of type UNBW. and keep
SY-SUBRC = 0.

Next i clear the KOMT1-KOBLI.

While user will create the Sales order, if He/She enters material of type UNBW
and press ENTER, He/She will not get any error message like "Pricing error.
Mandatory pricing VPRS is missing".

The customer has accepted the solution.

Thanks

Sourav

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I am not clear in your requirement.  UNBW is a non-valuated material type and why you want to capture cost for that?  Please explain the business process more in detail.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

My requirement as follows:

Requirement 004 for VPRS Condition is Standard Requirement. It should be copied in to a new routine 932. Requirement 004 should be corrected to be inactive if not-valuated materials are issued or returned, keep the rest of the code unchanged.

If non-valuated materials (Material Type UNBW) are issued or returned Condition Type VPRS should not be obligatory.

Sourav

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sourav,

For material type UNBW, what is the item category in the sales order?

For which processes is that item category used? and is the field "Determine Cost" activated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

VPRS cost can be controlled through Item category (field - Determine cost).

If this requirement is only for material type UNBW then you have to check if this material type determine separate Item category (depending on the Item category group for this material type.) If not then you can think of determining separate/new item category for this material type.

Adding a new item category can be a big task. check the fusibility & if it is not fusible, then u can go for development / coding in the routine for the condition VPRS in pricing procedure.

The standard routine for VPRS is - 4. This routine checks if the "determine cost"  is active in the item category or not.

You can use this routine or take a copy of this routine & add an additional condition which will also check the material type of the material & it will not calculate price if the material type is UNBW.

Hope this clarifies your query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Thanks for your reply. I have created a new routine 932 by copying the routine 4 in T-Code-VOFM-Requirement-Pricing. In my routine i have added additional check of Material type UNBW and unchecked the KOMT1-KOBLI.

Whiling creating the Sales Order, if i enter any material of type UNBW and pressing enter its not giving error. But if i go to the item lavel condition its showing VPRS condition with Red-Trafic-Signal.

In customizing they made VPRS as mandotory. So how to handle it.

Waiting for your reply.

Sourav

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you will be having different Item category for Material Type UNBW

in the configuration of Item category VOV7, please uncheck DETERMINE COST field

This will ignore VPRS condition from being determined at sales order level.

please try and revert

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

Normally, the VPRS condition is statistical.

So far, you might not have a situation where the order can be without VPRS. But now, as per this requirement, you have a situation in which you will not have VPRS in SO.

So you need to remove the mandatory indicator from the pricing procedure for VPRS. So that the VPRS will be in SO only if it is applicable.

Also the above solution is to control the VPRS on the basis of material type but I have not concentrated on this material type UNWB.

As highlighted by Lakshmipathi, UNWB is a material type for non valuated materials. So, you also need to check, why you want to capture the cost of these materials. 

Thanks

Ajit.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

santosh,

In standard do we have a different (unique) item category for this material type?

I hope you will be having different Item category for Material Type UNBW

Thanks for your post!