cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring sync/async SOAP->IDOC_AAE without ccBPM scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

I am trying to configure a sync/async without ccBPM Integration Scenario which looks like this -

SOAP -> PI -> IDOC_AAE.

Please suggest the best approach for this scenario. I have read a document from SAP where a SOAP->File scenario was configured. Can I use the RequestResponseBean and ResponseOneWayBean for this scenario? And how?

Thanks

Salil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish

Thanks for that ... I did read that blog. But it talks about a sender IDOC Adapter. In my case it is Sender SOAP Adapter(sync) and Receiver IDOC Adapter (async).

Regards
Salil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you checked the below document

if not look at it and try to replace with your adapters...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salil

How are you going to send the response back from ECC while you are using aycn Idoc as receiver ?

IDOC is not the best way when you are thinking of sending response back, try the same with Proxy or RFC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit

Customer wants to use IDOC .... Response should be possible using ALEAUD but I want to avoid that and use the module beans. Is it possible?

Regards

Salil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salil

By default the idoc communication is asynchronous. Now when the IDOC will be posted, nothing will come from ECC as response.

Now if you don't receive any response, then how you can have the request response bean.

You can trigger an ALEAUD or you can trigger another asynchronous interface by using proxy and calling the same from Idoc program.

But that will be a separate scenario and you need to make configuration for that.

0 Kudos

Hi Salil,

Finally, do you solved that?

I will appreciate your response.

regards.

Carlos Andres

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Salil,

Please refer the below blog to configure request response bean for IDOC_AAE.

regards,

Harish