cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draft y supplier draft phase in CLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a scenario in CLM when I have drfat and supplier draft phases (with no .xpdl) and after the respectives approval phases with a defined worfkflow (with .xpdl).

Do we have a configuration in CLM to allow the supplier (when the contract is in supplier draft) to review the contract and change the phase again to draft?

this is because we want to review phase information and messure the time of the supplier revision of the contract.

thanks in advance for your comments

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martha,

The supplier will not be able to move to contract document phase back to "Draft". The contract owner or a collaborator with edit permissions will have to do it, provided in the phase configuration "Draft" is one of the allowed phases to go back in the "Supplier Draft" phase.

Regards,

Parankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

I need to use check in and check out functionallity, so this is allow just un draft phases right? when the user is in the approval WF phases, check in and check out options will be disable?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can use check out and check in feature on the contract document. However, in the WF phase check in check out will be disabled.

Regards,

Parankush

Answers (0)