cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_TAW12_70 Certification Exam Help - Notes,Model Papers, etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone. I will be taking C_TAW12_70 exam shortly and does anyone know where I can find model papers or short notes for the same. I'am currently preparing my own notes, buy any notes or any material anyone has will really help me out. And any guidance from certified ABAP Professionals will be highly appreciated!  I'am going through the course material, but I really need some Model papers or some guidance on how to prepare for the exam. There is also a bit of confusion whether the exam will be practical or theory oriented? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did the same exam a few years ago. Here are some tips on how to approach it:

http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification/blog/2013/08/26/10-hot-tips-for-pa...

I assume you've already seen the sample questions provided by SAP? They give you an excellent idea of what to expect.

cheers - and good luck!

Paul

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your help guys. I don't have any work experience yet, but I have just completed their prescribed course. And I just want to know whether just going through the material they provide is sufficient to pass the exam, or do I need to gain in depth knowledge from other sources (like help.sap.com). I also heard that the exam is more theoretical based than practical (like not too many questions relating to syntax, source code, etc)?

Any experienced folks out there that can shed some light on this.

Thanks again guys.

(PS: currently I'am scared sh**less man!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi as you said a friend took the exam and apparently it is very tough and he failed it (along with 4 others that day!) You need a clear understand of how SAP certification fits into career strategy.Take time carefully plan the study schedule and distribute your time.I believe it is more important to passionate and engage with community .A Culture of Continuous Learning will surely help you to pass the exam.Bellow links will helps you .

Is SAP Certification Worth the Money?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1209669

Former Member
0 Kudos

Man...I'am planning on taking the exam in a month, a friend took the exam and apparently it is very tough and he failed it (along with 4 others that day!). And SAP have only posted 10 sample questions on their website (and all of them are pretty crazy!). What I got from the 10 questions is, they are not focusing more on the basic concept (ie: what is an object, etc) but more on the advanced properties/features of that concept! And some of the candidates are telling me that the course material they provide is sufficient to pass the exam, but looking at the sample questions I'am not so sure......

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't be scared off - it's really not that tough. For one thing, it's multiple choice, so you have a chance of getting the right answer even if you know nothing. Also, the score that you need to pass the test is quite low: I've heard it ranges from 60 - 70%.

Just make sure you follow the tips in that blog - rereading questions, checking the number of answers required, not drinking too much etc. You'll do fine.

This is assuming you have a reasonable level of ABAP knowledge, right? 🙂

cheers

Paul

Former Member