cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SCM] Delete planned orders in a specific segment planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I would like to delete planned orders in a specific segment planning in SCM/APO. How could I do that ?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jagada.

At the Receipts View (/SAPAPO/RRP4), you can sort the receipts according to the Account Assignment Object. You can, then, delete the planned orders across multiple levels of production according to planning segment.

Regards,

Tiago

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you replies,

@Rinju Mukherjee : I would like to schedule a background job and don't do it in interactive.

@ SATISH WAGHMARE: Those t.code are for deleting all planned orders in PP/DS or SNP but don't allow me to choose a specific planning segment.

@Tiago Furlanetto : That answer is close to what I'm looking for but I can't choose in which planning segment I can delete them in a background scheduling job. Have you got any idea ?

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Jagada,

For your requirement use /SAPAPO/RLCDEL , where you can  define a specific period ,specific order category (planned order, Planned order (F), planned order (CF))etc..

or else you can use selection for specific order numbers and  you can run in background also ...

Even it gives a flexibility to use selection profile ...

Before scheduling the job you should check in test mode whether it is giving you perfect result or not ,

Regards

Debashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debashis,

Thanks for your reply but I can't still decide in which planning I want to delete those PO. For example, if I want to delete PO only from planning w/o assembly, how can I do ?

Regards,

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jagada,

Here are three possible ways to delete planned orders in APO.

• /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER.

Also adding note which I learned from another SCN thread :

<<<< It is not recommended to use /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER in productive environments. For example, because it cannot generate planning file entries if you do change planning, and it cannot trigger automatic planning if planning procedure is set up for that as well. It is mostly used to clean up system during implementation phase rather than being a planning tool. >>>>

• /SAPAPO/RRP3 and RRP4
  • /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Message was edited by: SATISH WAGHMARE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagada,

Have you tried to delete it from product view (/sapapo/rrp3)?

regards

Rinju