cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date in ATP Simulation mode(APO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I execute ATP Simulation for an product location in APO against Lead time, delivery date is an hour behind.

Location Time zone: CET

We are using Scheduling with Condition Technique.

When I run the same for sales order, there is no issue.

Suggest me if I have missed anything.

Thanks,

Nihar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nihar

I am not sure if I understood your question correctly. Do you mean MBDAT when you say delivery date is an hour behind in the ATP simulation (/SAPAPO/AC04) as compared to online ATP check in a SO? In that case, you may want to check the DST indicator and Bucket start time for the relevant ATP group in APO. I think we had a similar issue and it was because of the winter time. You may have to shift the start of the bucket to 01:00:00 from 00:00:00 for the winter time issue.

Additionally, what are the ATP bucket limits? Provide us with the ATP bucket settings to have a clearer picture.

Parth Soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parth,

Let me elaborate in detail.

Location is in CET Time Zone

PICK/PACK - 1 day

TRAN - 3 day

Lead time: 4 days

End of Checking Horizon: 28.01.2014 00:00

Material Available Date: 28.01.2014 00:00:00

Delivery date: 31.01.2014 23:00:00

Shipping Calendar is maintained in Location Master & End of Checking Horizon Calendar is maintained in Location Product Master which are same with CET time zone.

Global settings:

Issue Limit: 01:00:00

Shift Receipts: 24:00:00

Local Time : selected.

Number of buckets per day: 1

Distribution Key: Selected

Bucket TS: No restrictions.

Thanks,

Nihar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parth,

What I have observed in the system with the data as mentioned above.

If Location is in UTC+1 time zone:

End of Checking Horizon - 28.01.2014 00:00

Material Available Date - 28.01.2014 00:00:00

Delivery date - 31.01.2014 23:00:00

If Location is in UTC+3 Time zone:

End of Checking Horizon - 28.01.2014 01:00

Material Available Date - 28.01.2014 01:00:00

Delivery date - 31.01.2014 22:00:00

Thanks,

Nihar

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nihar

True, I also checked this in my system and I see the same behavior, so not an issue specific to your scenario. Basically, the system does all the scheduling in UTC timezone. As your location is 1 hour ahead of UTC (CET), it is giving this kind of result in ATP simulation (23:00:00). My plant is also in CET timezone and hence similar results.

The scheduling may also depend on the system timezone. We have a system which is in US EST timezone and location in CET timezone. ATP simulation in this case gives 18:00:00 as the timestamp as it is 6 hours behind.

Thanks,

Parth Soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parth,

Thanks for the details.

But based on my knowledge, if my system is in CET time zone & location is in CET time zone the delivery date should be according to the time zone specified by the location right?

I understand that in APO ATP simulation UTC time zone is taken into consideration!

Thanks,

Nihar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nihar,

Delivery date is typically displayed in the time zone of the destination location.  Are you saying that the time zone of the destination location is also CET?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dogboy49,

Thank you, I missed destination location value while creating a simulation!

Thanks,

Nihar

Answers (0)