cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition is not deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I need your help.

In a sales order I have a price condition that can been modified manually.

When I execute the deleted bottom, the system gives no error but the condition is not deleted.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Dora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I execute the deleted bottom, the system gives no error but the condition is not deleted.

Are you geting warning Message no. V1226 or not when you try to delete? If you have authorizations then follow what PPIO has suggested otherwise just delete the value as you said it is manual so you would be able to remove the condition value only.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already this option selected.

I think I know the reason: I have a formula in my pricing procedure for that condition and I have to prevent when the condition is change manually. IF not the formula is always calculating the value, even when I say to deleted.

Thanks

Dora

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You think or are you sure? For confirming it just put a break-point in that formula and check in debugging mode or take help of your ABAPER. If this ishappening because of that formula then no one here can help you but you ABAPER or yourself. Check and update your findings.

Thank$

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what are you trying to achieve?

if you are just a sap user contact your sap support team to clarify a business process. do you really need to delete it?

if you do support run t-code V/06, find your cond. type, highlight it and click Details  - check out the "Delete" checkbox. It must be ON:

Former Member
0 Kudos

V/06

Under Changes can be made

Delete is checked or not? If not then that could be reason you not able to delete it