cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASN getting failed in SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is regarding the issue we are facing in SNC when the ASN is created for Scheduling agreement.

The XML feed is coming from third party wherein it is checkign the due quantity and accordingly the XML is created in SNC ,but it is getting failed even though the quantity is within the tolerance limit.

We are getting the below error

"ASN XXXXXX, item 000001: notified quantity is greater than open qty in release"

(Validation for val. prof. P001 (ICH,DELIVERY_DESPATCH, HEADER) ended with errors and warnings)

Following are the validation check that we are doing for ASN in SNC:

Active (Own setting)

Val prof  P001

Val check :ASN_RELEASE_OVERDELIVERY

Active:

P001-PO_OVERDELIVERY

Inactive:

P001 - PO_CS_OVERDELIVERY

Please let me know what could be the issue and how it can be resolved

In addition to that how are the tolerances (over del and under del)considered in Scheduling agreement in SNC web UI ( In web UI i am not able to see any tolerance which are maintained in ECC for SA

regards

Shail

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

If validation check ASN_RELEASE_OVERDELIVERY is activated then system will check

The sum of the quantity of the ASN item and the due quantity does not exceed the scheduling agreement quantity.

Can you check scheduling agreement quantity and also try to check after deactivating

ASN_RELEASE_OVERDELIVERY check in OWN setting.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot Nikhil.

I have already checked the Quantity in Scheduling agreement and ASN quantity its not exceding the Quantity of SA.

I will try deactivating :ASN_RELEASE_OVERDELIVERY

Regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shailesh,

You will get the tolerance for SA in External Procurement Relationship in Master data in SNC.

thanks,

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mahesh..

Have you come across the above error where in the due quantity is within the tolerance limit but still ASN is getting failed

regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I have checked the External procurement relationship.

The underdelivery and overdelivery tolerances are not updating in External procurement relationship.

Is there any note need to be implemented for this issue.

Regards

shailesh