cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot has not been genarated during STO process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM experts,

We have the scenario of transfering FG stock from production storage location to depot storage loction ( in the same plant) through STO.

While doing this the inspection lot has not been genarated. We have maintained the inspection type 08 for the material and inspection plan as well.

Could please let me know if you have experienced with the same issue and provide us if you have solution for the same.

Thanks.

Sakthivel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member338769
Participant
0 Kudos

Which movement type are using to do transfer?

Check it in config under QM > Quality Inspection > Insp Lot Creation > Inspection for goods movements

Which inspection type does it have? This is the type you need to activate for the material.

Also check in Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type, check that QM is active for the movement type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for the reply.

Please find belwo the secanrio.

We will create the STO ( PO) and we create Outbound delivery based on the PO. Then will create shipment for the OBD the do the GI ( Movement type 641) and will do GR in the target storage location with 101 movement type. This process we have implemmented already and it's working fine for exisiting plants. Now we created new plant for an upcoming roll out. Now the issue is with the new plant. So i would like to know, if there is any configuration which i need to check specific to the new plant or storage location.

Thanks.

Sakthi.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are using a 101 GR.  Try activating 01 inspection type and see what happens.

Craig

former_member211676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shakthivel

Can you able to generate inspection lots for remaining inspection types If yes....

As you doing GR with 101 mvt then use 01 inspection type as Craig said.

There might be two main reasons for not generating the inspection lot.

1) Not keeping inspection type active in material master.

2) Checking QM not active for your mvt type in spro -> Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type.

Regards

Kesava

former_member211676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the inspection type activated in material master or not.

Regards

Kesava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesava,

Thanks for the reply. But as i mentioned all master datas are maintained correctly. Like Inspection type in Material master 08 is active and inspection plan also active.