cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LMDB Resync error after upgrade EHP5 to EHP7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am currently using SOLMAN 7.1 SPS4. I am getting an error when I Resync ERP system in T-code LMDB .

the SOLMAN see ERP systems on EHP5 not EHP7 . I want to see all systems after upgrade to calculate the (business packages \ ABAP Add-on ) for ESS\MSS  .

The error :

Please advise how to correct way to Resync LMDB after upgrade .

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Might be the chance that your CR content is corrupted either in SLD side or in LMDB side. You can fix it.

check sld side before proceed to LMDB. the corresponding notes for your reference

1751175 - SAP CR content anomalies in SLD or LMDB

1093168 - Repair of SLD CR content

1891566 - Repair of LMDB CR Content

please check.

Thanks

Jansi

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Please help me how to remove and then add system in t-code SMSY due to face the problem when using MOPZ to calculate add-on . 

1-System DEV: Product Version EHP5 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 has been upgraded to Product Version EHP7 FOR SAP ERP 6.0!

2-The system definition in the Solution Manager is not up to date.

Thanks .

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to use the verification function in LMDB. I guess you still have selected EhP5 in system data, remove it in LMDB and add EhP7. If you need further assistance feel free to ask.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

the problem is solved using note 1891566 - Repair of LMDB CR Content . Resync ERP system in T-code LMDB successful. but when run MOBZ to calculate Add-on appear errors .

1-System DEV: Product Version EHP5 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 has been upgraded to Product Version EHP7 FOR SAP ERP 6.0!

2-The system definition in the Solution Manager is not up to date.

Thanks .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great to hear that your problem is solved - thanks for sharing the note, sounds like a good idea to implement the corrections.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should try to delete everything in LMDB / SLD, then resubmit system data with SLD data supplier. When the system shows up in SLD you can force the synch using report RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I performed push the data to SOLMAN using RZ70 and updated latest CR content and CIM then tried to resync but there was more problems

as follows :

Instance referenced in role Antecedent does not exist:

SAP_SoftwareComponentType.Antecedent=ref"SAP_SoftwareComponent.ElementTypeID=\"67837800100200024228\",Name=\"FSCM_CCD\",Vendor=\"sap.com\",Version=\"6  

SAP_SoftwareComponentType.Antecedent=ref"SAP_SoftwareComponent.ElementTypeID=\"67837800100200024232\",Name=\"EA-FIN\",Vendor=\"sap.com\",Version=\"617  

SAP_SoftwareFeatureType.Antecedent=ref"SAP_CoherentSoftwareUnit.IdentifyingNumber=\"01200314690900005013\",Name=\"23\",ProductName=\"EHP7 FOR SAP ERP  

SAP_SoftwareFeatureType.Antecedent=ref"SAP_CoherentSoftwareUnit.IdentifyingNumber=\"01200314690900005013\",Name=\"26\",ProductName=\"EHP7 FOR SAP ERP

SAP_SoftwareFeatureType.Antecedent=ref"SAP_CoherentSoftwareUnit.IdentifyingNumber=\"01200314690900005013\",Name=\"78\",ProductName=\"EHP7 FOR SAP ERP

SAP_SoftwareFeatureType.Antecedent=ref"SAP_CoherentSoftwareUnit.IdentifyingNumber=\"01200314690900005013\",Name=\"9\",ProductName=\"EHP7 FOR SAP ERP 6   

SAP_SupportPackageType.Antecedent=ref"SAP_SupportPackage.ElementTypeID=\"67837800101100092255\",Name=\"SAPKITLRD8\",Vendor=\"sap.com\",Version=\"0008\ 

SAP_SupportPackageType.Antecedent=ref"SAP_SupportPackage.ElementTypeID=\"67837800101100093774\",Name=\"SAPKNA7030\",Vendor=\"sap.com\",Version=\"0030

Thanks .

nirmal_konchada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed,

It seems like CR content is corrupted in LMDB.

Please follow the notes as suggested by Jansi in the earlier post.

Regards,

Nirmal.

shriramcse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Check your SLD connected with solman is having the correct information of your ERP system.If not send it from RZ70 before that make sure your SLD is having latest CR content.

Then try re-sync in LMDB from SLD.

Regards,

Sriram M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Push the data of newly upgraded ECC system to SOLMAN using RZ70 and then try to resync.

Regards,

Yogesh Cheulkar