cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i am trying to get the alerts through email with excel attacment. i have made all the required setting and executed the program ANOTPULL. i got the alert notification email with excel attachement.

But the problem is i am NOT getting the desired format in the excel attachement. alerts were displayed in rows instead of column

Supply shortage of 100 % (DB alert)

APO Location = 1000

APO Product  = 1005555

Data View    = SNP_WEEK

Supply shortage of 140 % (DB alert)

APO Location = 1010

APO Product  = 1005556

Data View    = SNP_WEEK

But i need in the following format

1000 1005555 Supply shortage of 100 % (DB alert) SNP_WEEK

1010 1005556 Supply shortage of 140 % (DB alert) SNP_WEEK

I have enabled "column" tick mark in the message profile still i am not getting the desired format.

Please help me to get the desired format? Do i need to go for BAdi ? Is it can be done without enhancement ?

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I am afraid that the standard output structure is to show by rows for each alert as you have specified. I have tried checking the "column" box as well but it was of no use. Initially you would not see any difference between data format in unformatted text within the email notification and the excel attachment. After BADi implementation, you can change the structure of excel attachment in the Alert email notification.

You have to use a BADi to Reformat data in Alert Email Attachments. "/SCMB/ANOTATTBADI".

Regards