cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation is not ported to target client properly though the status of TR is 'Successfully Completed'

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I created a validation(OPSI/GGB0) in DEV(700)client. I copied the settings to DEV(710) client (SCC1). Tested the scenario sussessfully.

Then I ported the same TR to QAS client (STMS).While testing ,not all the tasks are working in QAS as per the logic of validation.However,the transportaion of TR to QAS is successful (w/o error).

Could you please comment on this strange behavior of system if you have encountered this in past?

Thank You !

With regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

If you check your QAS and you display your settings correctly you can try to regenerate it.

Report RGUGBR00 ( Generate Validation, Generate validation usage) and if you are using rules or sets you should also generate them.

Regards,

Clara

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Clara . It worked.

With Regards

Saurabh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Validation/substitution generates a workbench request, which client independent. So with out moving tr from 700 in scc1, validation/substitution will work in 710. I guess data was not properly saved in your TR. create a new TR for the validation and save the step,message

Regards,

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NAG,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, i tried it many times sometimes but result is same always.

With workbench request I got the below pop up message:

To mee this message "Repaired objects cannot ........" is the reson behind my issue.

Seeking your comment on it.

Regards