Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order Layout

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

iam unable to change the Column postions in the sales order for all the users.

when iam creating a Variant and configuring the Table settings it is Effecting only that user but not Global Change

Please help me how to meet requirement

Thanking you

siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check below screen and make sure you have same settings.

For your reference you can go through this document shared by

Thank$

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same settings are Maintained.Except the name in the Delete Field

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then it should work because I have just tested it. Did you activate the variant by clicking on activate button which you will see in Administrator screen?

Thank$

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i have Activated in the Administration Screen and i have checked with Other User id

not  able to see the Changes.

Morever iam not bale to see the same Variant in other User id.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You wont be able to see the variant from other users but its impact should be there. I have tested it again and its working fine. Could you share steps one by one what you have tested and share screenshot as well.

Thank$

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a variant and then Activated by clicking the Adminstrator

plz find the screen shot,i have Tested with other user id but able to see the changes only in one usr id.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I seems like you are following the same steps which I did but still you are not able to get the desired results. It is strange for me

I noticed one thing that this behave differently for sale order and credit memo request. I created a variant and it worked for credit memo and for sale order I had to create a new one but both are working fine separately.

Check in some other system. May be DEV or QAS or PRD.

Thank$

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the Kind Response ,i will check and confirm you.

Regards

Siva

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirm if this Authorization Object -S_ADMI_FCD is controlling this process

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This object controls Administrative authorization. If you assign this object and activity TCTR System-wide table control settings then you will be able to see Administrator button. Without this you cant see this button and cant make any changes.

For table control and column settings this object is not necessary. I have testing with and without this object and variant is working. I have created variant with my user and I have full rights. I checked variant with other user by adding and removing this object and results are same i.e. variant activated on both users.

Follow these steps

Create variant > Go to administrator screen > activate it > close > mark as standard and current and mark the standard tick mark as well > save

This is what I did.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Please create a variant in SHD0 and assign that variant in VOV8 for your order type which will change for all users.

Regards,

Krishna.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the Reply

what are the chnages i need to make in SHD0