cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF form - form routine ENTRY_INS (credit memo output)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to create a credit memo output.  (MM module,  LIV).

Via Tranzaction:  M806:

Does anyone know which pdf / smartform  Form should be attached in customization ?

Program:  RM08NAST
Form routine: Entry_ins
Form:  MR_printlot

I use output type INS

Thanks a lot,

Ronny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roony,

The form which is specified in the INS output is a SAPscript and I believe that the one will take care of the Credit Memo in MM side.

Try to generate the output using that Script and check if you need to do any changes to your Std output.

Need any changes in Std output, you can migrate the SAPScript to Smartform and then can use the Custom Smartform for your customer needs OR you can simply copy the Script in a custom one and make the necessary changes.

Hope this helps !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshad,

Thanks for this info.

We do need changes in std. output - thus if migrate the SAPScript to Smartform - it should work?

Also I still need to understand what should be filled in via tranz M806:

Whitin processing routines:

Medium          Program          Form Routine       Form                PDF/Smatrform Form

1. print out     RM08NAST       Entry_INS           MR_PRINT        ?????

What should be filled in within field PDF/Smartform FORM  ?

Thanks again,

RONNY

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roony,

I checked the driver program and it seems, its not designed to handle the Smartform. You will have to go with the Custom Sapscript OR you will need to develop both the Custom Smartform & Driver Program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks again.

What about PDF form?
We use PDF forms in other places and I was looking for a PDF form.
Do you know if there is a PDF form which suits here?
I tryed using form re_cn_120 but it does not work out.
I believe there should be a form which suits for credit memo layout (output type INS),

Thanks again

Ronny

bjoern_lambertz
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Björn,

did you read the ROE located here.

Point 6!

Avoid solicitations. Avoid marketing your company’s products and services.  If you want people to know your affiliation with your company, put those details in your profile to make the information available to the community. Do not embed links to ads in your posts.  The same applies to email solicitations and advertising. If you want someone to trust you enough to buy what you offer, share your expertise and they will seek you out. If you want people to contact you, you can choose to make your email visible in your profile, but we ask you not to post it elsewhere on the site.

~Florian