cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a problem in XI PRD environment.

This error occurs

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: resource error: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (106) JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE: Connection pool RfcClient[chn_rcv_rexam]6bd7032f2672375cbac2502706afa6e4 is exhausted. The current pool size limit (max connections) is 1 connections

I Modify the WebDynpro Administrator with 20 connections and status is green, but when I Test the connection the error appears.

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=sapprd2 GROUP=PUBLIC R3NAME=BSP MSSERV=sapmsBSP PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR service '?' unknown TIME Fri Mar 16 09:49:36 2007 RELEASE 640 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 37 RC -3 COUNTER 1

When I Ping the connection the error appears.

Failed to ping JCo destination 'ME_MONITORS_MODELDATA_DEST'.

Thanks for any information.

Diego

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

I have RFC connections 30 and i am getting this error with load balancing. How did u solve htis problem. I am gettiing the same error even though i give all the correct details for the load balancing.

How did u resolve this error. any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

We faced similar problem and it was solved by adjusting load balancing. Please check if you are using load balancing in RFC connection.

Make this connection as loadbalancing = ON and retry.

Regards,

Gourav

--

Please rewards point if it helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the below links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f6/daea401675752ae10000000a155106/frameset.htm

See the SAP Note 831162 for increasing the no of connection.

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego,

amke number of connectins 20 in RFC adapter. you have option in RFC adapter for this make it 20.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sreeram Reddy, But RFC adapter is configured too with 20 connections.

When I test and ping communication in WebDynpro is not work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

iam not sure while testing from webdynpro. what is ur scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Maintain JCO Destinations , set to 5 or more.

Regards

Chilla