Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

population of hr data in su01

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there a way to have the departement and function to be automatcally filled from the hr tables?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a new enhancement spot SUID_IDENTITY that can be used for this. I am not sure which version introduced it but I can see it in 7.31SP4. You can pre-fill some fields during user creation or update identity just before saving. I haven't implemented these yet but it should be working.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Auke,

There is no way in which the department and functional details are automatically filled in SU01.

You can either update those details manually from SU01, or you can run an ECATT script for changing mass users.

Regards,

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Auke,

At which point (user creation or can be updated later) you want the data filled in SU01. Either way you need to have a custom program.

At user creation:- I think, you can build a user exit to read the HR specific tables and update them in USR ones.

Can be updated later:- Schedule a custom program to run in background to update the data.

Regards,

Daya

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a new enhancement spot SUID_IDENTITY that can be used for this. I am not sure which version introduced it but I can see it in 7.31SP4. You can pre-fill some fields during user creation or update identity just before saving. I haven't implemented these yet but it should be working.

Cheers