cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trace the actual progress of the network activity when the actual hours doesn't tally with the progress

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Q1:

When performing confirmation on network activity, let’s say planned hours for network activity is 20 hours, user keys in 10 hours as actual hours, but the progress is only 20% not 50% (not tally with the actual work completed). Can we do the setting to reflect the progress based on the % we key in and not linked to the actual hours that we key in? Which means that we can put in 20% for progress, and actual hours is 10 hours, although planned hours is 20 hours.

Q2

Besides, if my planned work is 10 hours, but when the progress of the activity is only 50%, and I have already have 10 actual hours. By right, the progress for this case should be already 100% but that is not the fact, the fact is only 50%. How can I do the confirmation for this? And for sure I need more hours to complete this activity, how to report the progress of this activity when I use more than planned hours?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Jessie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try using Project Planning Board (CJ2B). GNATT chart view will be displayed here. Duration of an activity represents in form of rectangular bar. For that you have do little bit adjustments to view planned Vs actual progress.

For your second question, system will let you post/book hours as long as you did not set "Completed" and "Final" check boxes in confirmation screen.

However, you will see warning message that activity has been already confirmed, that means you crossed the planned hours. To avoid this confusion, increase the planned hours.

Please read SAP documentation on confirmation so that you will get better information.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Message was edited by: Sudhakar Pappu