cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while importing B2B Add-On java patch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

While importing B2B addon in Process and Orchestration  getting dependency error. I am pasting log below:-

D:\usr\sap\sum\SUM\sdt\log\SUM\deploy_api.0.log for details. sap.com/PIB2BAS2: Deployment of archive D:\usr\sap\trans\EPS\in\PIB2BAS201_10-20009367.sca for component sap.com/PIB2BAS2 is rejected because it does not pass the validation check. Deployment of archive D:\usr\sap\trans\EPS\in\PIB2BAS201_10-20009367.sca --> com.sap.aii.adapter.as2.app.sda for component sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.as2.app is rejected because it does not pass the validation check. Detailed message: 1. Unresolved dependencies: sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.bouncycastle.lib not found in the admitted batch items and the repository Create an OSS message in component: BC-XI-CON-B2B for support. See Deploy Controller log D:\usr\sap\sum\SUM\sdt\log\SUM\deploy_api.0.log for details. No deployed old version found on the system for component sap.com/PIB2BAS2 with version 1.0.1.10 and provider SAP AG. sap.com/PIB2BTOOLKIT: Archive D:\usr\sap\trans\EPS\in\PIB2BTOOLKIT01_35-20009369.sca for component sap.com/PIB2BTOOLKIT was admitted for deployment Deployment of archive D:\usr\sap\trans\EPS\in\PIB2BTOOLKIT01_35-20009369.sca --> sap.com~b2b~home.ear for component sap.com/b2b~home is rejected because it does not pass the validation check. Detailed message: 1. Unresolved dependencies: sap.com/oftp2~log~web not found in the admitted batch items and the repository Create an OSS message in component: BC-XI-CON-B2B for support. See Deploy Controller log D:\usr\sap\sum\SUM\sdt\log\SUM\deploy_api.0.log for details. No deployed old version found on the system for component sap.com/PIB2BTOOLKIT with version 1.0.1.35 and provider SAP AG.

What is this Unresolved dependencies: sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.bouncycastle.lib ?How to resolve this and install B2b ADDON.

Thnx

Adil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adil,

First of all, I would like to know if you already have the B2B add-on (parts) deployed. Please refer to , step 3.

Second, which version are you deploying now? It could be that a newer patch is available for a specific component to avoid known errors.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I am following this blog of yours only.

i dont have B2B addon deployed earlier.After installation of Process and Orchestration trying to deploy this addon. But getting this dependency error.

Version i am deploying are :-

SP01 for B2B TOOLKIT 1.0

SP01 for PGP MODULE 1.0

SP01 for X400 ADAPTER 1.0

SP01 for AS2 ADAPTER 1.0

SP01 for B2B TOOLKIT 1.0

Thnx

Adil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to include the SFTP Adapter of SP01 also as part of the dependency...

Ensure first the PGP and SFTP addons are deployed.

HTH

Rajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue was resolved after applying latest patch of PGP.

Thnx

Adil