cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Good in different Ratio

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I want to give free goods scheme of 3-4 different material on one material and 1:  at one time in sales order.

Example : For Material "A" (50 qty) <----- materials B (2 qty) + Material C (1 qty)+ Material D (4 qty) + Material E (1 qty) are free

For Material A(10qty )+ Material B(5(qty) = Material c(2 qty) free

Like this in different scenarios want to give free items.It is not possible in Standard want to maintain Ztable

Need the logic for giving to abaper to write a program.

Moderator Remarks: Don't put all CAPs in subject-line. Please effectively use the subject line.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any one tell how to design the table for different combinations of material

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhuvanashree K S

Please go through these two documents.

The SCN Rules of Engagement

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same requirement a few years back in one of my projects.

I have tried out different options and finally resolved it using cross selling method. The link enclosed in the above post only talks about manually entering the free goods. However that can also be automated by doing a small configuration change and using exit MV45AFZZ.

Please update the thread on the method you have used to close this requirement for the benefit of all.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

For multiple FOC items please refer below document.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-50099

for the second scenario I agree with Vemuri and Moazzam that you will prob need some development, very good point brought that returns and reversals need to be considered.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Different scenarios and these much materials and combinations would be difficult to maintain and control. There will two hurdles. First while maintaining this much materials and combination in some Z table and second one is its development and testing.

You can create a Z program in which you create FOC order after validating all the scenarios and materials. Maintaining a Z table is still there in this solution but its development and testing of all possible scenarios will be comparatively easy.

Dont forget to cater sales return and reversals etc in any of your Z development.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u send me functional spec for the reference to proceed  further

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are here to help you but we are not supposed to provide you documents. I have shared the solution and my suggestions for you. You can discuss with your senior or technical team and give it a try if they agree on this.

I would like to recommend you to go through forum rules. Sharing documents or spoon feeding is not a practice of SCN members.

Hope you understand.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

k thank u..

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhuvanashree,

The standard Functionality of Free Goods Determination is controlled by the Include

"FV45PF0N_NATRAB_SELECTION"

you can ask your Developer to check this include and write a new code accordingly.

He can call the new program within standard Exit MV45AFZ4

regards,

santosh