cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date Problem in CSV 2.0 Format in CCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Gurus,

I am new to CCM.Here we are using CSV2.0 Format to upload the catalog files.The supplier part no 10-01 becomes 1-Oct when I save my file.There are like 10 supplier part no in the file all are changing to date format.Right now, we are changing them manually in the master catalog.How to overcome this problem.Any suggestions.Points will be awarded for sure.

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think supllier part no attribute in CCM is defined as a date field Maybe the problem occurs when building the csv file. Did you try open the csv file with a text editor like notepad, check there if the suplier part no is 10.1 or 1 oct.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for your reply.I checked in note pad it is showing 10-1 only not 1 Oct.You said that the problem may be with building the CSV file, I am new to CCM.Can you tell me how to solve this problem.I will reward you full points.Thanks once again.

Pradeep

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Opening file with notepad was a way to check if your csv was correct with format. Now check the attribute definition in CCM of the supplier part number. All I can tell with my small experience with CCM Probably other can help you better with this !

Rgds,

Pierre