Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Masseges aren’t displayed in Solution Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Help me,please!

Why the standart messege beginning on ”S” are displayed in Solution Directory, and masseges copied from the beginning on ”Z” aren’t displayed in Solution Directory?

Whaht it inecessary to make in settings fo their display when start “Check in -Check out”?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please write your problem very clearly, we were not able to interpret your pictures and  your above statement.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.SM to have charm and maintenance projects SOLAR01.

2.When it comes to Change Request from the user, we point out the Project business process as following

1. 3. But SOLAR01 branch specified in paragraph 2. message
    number
    does not appear.

What to look for why there is not?

Note: tried with standard SMCR- link appears and ZMCR no link.

Well, and additional information.

Handling projects in the transaction Solar01 -Showing only the standard message as following (Pict.1). Settings are presented in this report on Pict.2, Pict.3, Pict.4.

and masseges copied from the beginning on
”Z” aren’t displayed.
Settings are presented in this report on Pict.5, Pict.6, Pict.7. Why aren’t displayed?

Pict.1

Pict.2

Pict.3

Pict.4

Pict.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pict.6

Pict.7

Please? Help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is very simple, in one line, you want to see the transaction type ZMCR under the service messages tab in solar01.

Goto tcode DNO_CUST04 and add your custom transaction type under adding the additional parameter PROCESS_TYPE_ADD.

before that you make sure you copied the SMCR to ZMCR using the new report as stated in the guide, refer this also 1493264 - FAQ note for copying ChaRM transaction types (Web UI), this copies everything from standard to z.

please check.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure adding process_type would work for Charm scenarios. You can try the other options as below

Goto SPRO -> search "Restrict Business Transaction Types"  add the ZMCR under business blueprint.

It should fix.

Please check.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Look, please, I added - it did not help. Something can not do that?

2. And here it is necessary to fix it? I went down this path and that's what display the

Sorry for the stupid questions, I am a newbie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tatyana,

Try to add in the last screenshot where you have SMCR for the Business Blurprint add ZMCR value and check out.

Rg Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all!

Started to work in accordance with your recommendations, but on the list «Business Transaction Type» - «Restrictions» displayed not the entire list we use types of operations - only incident ZMIN.

Where and what should be configured to be visible in the list of operations such as ZMCR and ZDCR?

By rg Tatyana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tatyana

Where do you get this Screenshot, can you please show it?

Rg Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniyar!

Tried 2 options. Both are presented in the picture nizhe.Rezultat same:

That's all, Daniyar!

Answers (0)