cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while creating Rfx Response from Two Vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a issue while creating Rfx Response, we send a Rfx to 2 different vendors but what is happening in our case is that if first vendor submits his rates & click on submitted button, it is not allowing other vendor to submit his response. When second vendor login to submit his response it shows the response is already submitted & create response icon is inactive stage.

Kindly provide your suggestions how can we resolve this issue

Regards

Anupam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Are these 2 bidders from the same company?

Please check your RFx whether you have set the flag of "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wendy,

Yes they are from same company & also set the flag for "Allow Multiple RFx Responses for Each Company"

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

If these 2 vendors are from the same company, both of the bidders (contact persons) have been invited to participate the bidding, and you did set the flag "Allow Multiple RFx Responses for Each Company", ideally both of the contact persons could login to SRM to submit their responses. Message "A response for this RFx is already being created" might be displayed as a warning, but not an error.

If this doesn't happen in your system, I'm wondering if you have implemented BAdI, i.e. BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI, to prevent you from creating different responses from the same company.

In addition, when you test the process, after you log off with the first bidder, please close all the IE browsers in order to make sure the session/cookies of the first bidder are cleared, and then login with the second bidder.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Wendy, my issues has been resolved . We were getting issue of session getting locked. So as you suggested we close all the browsers & clear all history. After which the second vendor could able to submit his response.

Thanks again for your help

aromalr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anupam,

Clearing cookies will not resolve for your problem in live scenario and this can lead to security issue.

Go through the OSS note 1717945 and do necessary changes in portal. We also faced the similar issue and this note resolved our issue.

Regards

Aromal Raveendran

Answers (0)