cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error description is wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured alert in my SAP PI 7.3 but in my mail box i am getting wrong error description and also in rule id,it is not keeping message id.It is showing some static number.

Regards,

Shikha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shikha,

Reason for wrong error description is that:-

Check your sender system,since sender system details are being used by number of configuration scenario as their sender details.So,anythings related to that system fail in PI,it is throwing error.

Understand this:-Same Sender details can be used in number of scenario.So,any message failed related to this will definetly throw an error.

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintian below Container Variables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

I followed the Micheal Doc only and configured as per that.

Where I need to maitain this sxms_msg_guid.Because I am using sap 7.3 not 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikha

You don't need to define any container variables for PI 7.3. It should filled automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I deleted my prvious scenario as my basis team here said this to me.Now when I configurating again I am not getting this options.

Micheal's Screenshot

My Scenario:-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go To Edit option at the top,there is an option to add consumer.Click it.You will be able to add the consumer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikha

Make sure that you have configured all the steps correctly as mentioned in the below blog

Also please provide us the screen shot of the error message in communication channel log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

I checked it is taking not mine scenario while triggering alerting.It is taking some other scenario and in that scenario this error message is present in communication channel.

Please guide how to check now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikha

I think that scenario is also included in the alert rule which you are using and that is why you have have got the alert email.

You can create your own rule in ID and assign your scenario or ICO in that rule and then test.

Make sure you enable the rule in ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shikha,

Can you please check the alert configuration once more.Seems some wrong value updated.

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shikha,

check whether any space is there in between source path.

could you share the sourse path?