cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery type XXXX cannot be invoiced with billing type F2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am working on creating a company code specific consignment issue order type, delivery and billing.

I have reached to the point that that delivery is PGIed.

I was unable to bill the delivery, error message XXXX Delivery type ZPLF cannot be invoiced with billing type F2.

I don't get why it was tyring to billing with billing type F2.

I've carefully read the points shared on this discuss forum.

In OVLK, I entered the delivery type ZPLF and made sure I changed the default order type to ZNZP which is the default sales order for that company code.

I went to VOV8, checking for sales order type ZNZP the billing type ZP51 which is the company code specific billing type was assignment.

Same in VOV8, the company code specific consignment issue order has also have ZP51 assigned.

Made sure the copy control setting in place from Order to Delivery in VTLA.

Made sure the copy control setting in place for Delivery to Billing  in VTFL.

I had no idea why it was trying to billing out in billing type F2 I think I have pointed everything to the billing type I would like which is ZP51

I have already spent a lot of time can anyone please help?

thanks a lot

Yan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

not sure what was going on with my snipping tool but, bear with me...

First make sure in vov7 the item category you are using has "A delivery related billing" as billing relevance.

Second in your vov8 make sure Del-rel billing type as is shown above as zp51 assigned.

Third, when creating invoice, which tcode did you use? vf01 or vf04? In VF01 you can select your billing doc type zp51 and see if that will give you any error message. That could help us identify the issue as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shichang

thanks for your promopt reply once again and it is very helpful

Please see my responce below

1. yes to point 1
  2. yes to point 2
  3. I am using T-code VF01, never realised that I can select the billing doc. type, it is all good now when I specify the biling document type to be ZP51; I am able to bill the delivery without error message and the accounting document is aslo created fine.

I am bit lost still as I have specified to bill using ZP51 not sure why the system persistently trying to bill the delivery using a generic billing type F2.

thank you very much for your help

Yan

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yan, what system are you using? there might be a customer logic in your system proposing a billing type, if that is the case, my guess would be "userexit_fill_vbrk_vbrp" and maybe you can do a quick search on "vbrk_fkart" see if anything is customized there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shichang, thank for your advice.

I am on ECC 6.0. I will check for the customerization. It is unlikely  the case though as none of  other order type for Poland office is billed in billing type F2.

thank you for spending time helping/guiding me

Yan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day Yan,

Well times ago i tested this and now sharing this with you. When there's no assignment in VOV8 for 'Dlv-rel.billing type' and 'Order-rel.bill.type' against your particular Order Type then system will pick in this way. In 0VLK for your particular Delivery Type (e.g; LF) you will find 'Default ord.ty.' under Order Reference option and here order type is 'DL' now if you will look the assignment for this 'DL' Order Type in VOV8, 'Dlv-rel.billing type' and 'Order-rel.bill.type' is 'F2' and that's how system is proposing 'F2' even if you set the values as blank in your Original Order Type. All you need to do is to change the 'DL' assignment by creating a copy of it and then set the default values, only in that case you'll be able to propose your desired billing types. Hope i've made myself clear in explaining the things to you. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Ammarah, thanks for sharing ... I have already changed the setting in both 0VLK and VOV8. thanks Yan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I am pleased to let you all know about the 2nd round of testing. Same deal: raised a consigmnet sales order >delivery > PGI > I am able to bill it straight under the ZP51 billing type without specifying it in the billing type selection box in VF01.

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Good deal Yan, and welcome to the forum!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to hear that your issue has been resolved.