cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy sending special char.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP Proxy sending special char.

If ABAP proxy sending any special char like Danish (these 6 char åæøÆØÅ) in Moni of XI , the inbound message payload could not generate. Ending with

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

An invalid character was found in text content. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Users/z8ztk/Desktop/after entering to...

<ns0:LaesInput xmlns:ns0="urn:oio:me:organisation:organisationenhed:2.0.0"><ns0:UUIDIdentifikator>xk

1. we can not use any convertion befor entering to XI engine as XI adapter hase no module tab. so there is no option to handle in sender Comm channel.

2. I chekced with basis to install Danish languageby  PI Language management (Tcode SMLT ) But for now its not possible as of now due to some process related issue.

I am doing the testing through RWB xi engine. if proxy will generate same message will come.do the R3 team need to send the special char by encoding ? if so how to do it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tanmaya - May be you can remove those spl char using Java mapping and process the message if those char are not required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The Ans for this issue is in R3 RFC (4th Tab) need to set as unicode. then message comming form R3 with Danish char will be converted to unicode and pi can read those message.

Regards

Tanmaya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor

Are you just trying to say, that you do not test with ABAP proxy, but using message test with RWB?

If you are using test in RWB, you have to provide proper UTF-8 encoding.

The ABAP proxy will not fail, as the character conversion is implemented in the ABAP proxy runtime.

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you do right click -> View Source, you see the message correctly?