cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validate Product Date from SAP Enterprise Buyer not working for punchout catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

When a user is copying an old SC from our SRM system is not going back to the catalog to validate pricing changes by the vendor.  When my developer debugged the system field CATALOGITEM (Catalog Item Unique Key) is blank and that is why it isn't working.  How is this field supposed to get filled out?  I see that the CATALOGID is there.

Thanks,

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

CATALOGITEM value comes from catalog (internal or punch-out): this is the key of the catalog item.

I guess this value is populated inside catalog. So, if the value is empty when catalog item is braught back into SRM, check if the field is not erased inside BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BAdI implementation.

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

First check if this value is coming back into SRM when you created the initial shopping cart. I believe, the OCI field mapped should be one of these VENDORMAT, MANUFACTMAT or MANUFACTCODE.

You can set the break point at FM BBP_WS_MAP_OCI_TO_SC.

Once you see it in SC, it is obvious that the same number should be referred for price check.

Moreover, please check with the catalog vendor if they have activated this functionality. My experience is that if vendor (e.g Ariba) has not activated it, it will not happen even if you have configured in SRM.

Regards,

Ravi