cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are SD contracts related to Normal duration of the activity(Field Name - DAUNO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let me know how Normal duration of the activity(Field Name - DAUNO and data element DAUNOR) related to SD contracts?

I can see that due to change in the SD contracts in the service order the Normal duration of the activity(Field Name - DAUNO and data element DAUNOR. Present in AFVV table) changes automatically. Can you please let me know the way in which I would be able to change the Normal Duration based on the contract.

Regards,

Anand.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The changes were meant to be made in the Task list. There is a Z-Logic which connects this. Thanks for the help in this regard.

Regards,

Anand.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member253400
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I think the 'normal duration' is not related to SD contract directly, because it relates to PP/PS.

You request is not clear, could you please clarify?

KR,

Sergey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When creating the service order, the above mentioned field automatically populates certain number(i.e normal duration of activity) in the system based on the contract. We want to edit the date range for the contract(i.e we want to change the date range 28 to 280).

Regards,

Anand.