Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Personas tab add back

kb7
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to add back hidden tab for MIRO in SAP Screen Personas, I am not able to add back. I can add back other fields but not tab.Can anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this and following the order:

Select the whole TAB control

Enter Edit mode > click teh "Plus" to show all hidden tabs

Find the small "Plus" on Tab and click it

Now, click the TAB make sure you see "dash frame" on the TAB

Click the "eye icon" on topbar to make it visible

Save & Exit

Click any other TAB of the area

Now you should see the TAB is back.

Good Luck!

Dong Zhu

0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

You can do couple of things:

in Edit mode, click on 3rd button below "Cancel" button. It will say, "make control visible". Click that and select the tab and make it visible again.

OR

Double click on Tab container to open the tab caching window and you can make your tab visible from there too.

Regards,

Sushant

kb7
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant...

Thank you for your help..but still I am not able to show tab.

0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Are you sure you have a tab hidden there? Because Personas would have showed a "+" sign on top of it. Also, i see the number of tabs in your snapshot is equal to what i see in MIRO.

How many tabs you see when you switch to Basic View?

Regards,

Sushant

kb7
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

This is the screen shot that I have taken after making tab visible. That means last tab "Note" is hidden here. Now the question was I wanted to bring this "Note" tab back  as original view. As you said I tried already both ways and it was not working. But finally I found what was happening for not able to bringing back is in "Tab Caching enabled" visible field was deactivated. After activated this field I am able to get back this tab.

0 Kudos

hi Krishna,

nice

Well my second option was to open the tab caching properties window

Regards,

Sushant

kb7
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing one problem now. I can not add HTML in my Screen Personas flavor. I checked it in different new version browsers but nowhere it works...Any idea to resolve this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna.

Can I ask that you create this as a separate discussion? If others have this same problem it will be harder to find the discussion if it is attached to an unrelated question.

Thanks,

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please click on this link for new discussion...