cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability check without consignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I need to have availability check without consignment stock.

Is it possible?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend:

Kindly note that this is not possible .

For your more information you can try this link :

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kundan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to explain clearly what exactly your requirement is based on which only, suitable suggestions can be given.   Is the process like

• normal sale order - system should not consider consignment stock during availability check or
  • consignment process but system should not consider availability stock

If the process is like first one, yes system will not consider special stock during normal sale order process.  Only whatever available in Unrestricted will be considered by the system.  On the other hand, if the Business process is second one cited above, then just maintain ND your availability check.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

my need is

normal sale order - system should not consider consignment stock during availability check

How can I check if is excluded consignment stock?

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think is not possible to obtain what I am asking. The header condition is splitted in all the items.

If I am wrong can you show me how I can obtain this?

regards

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement is not clear to me. However, you can see all the types of stock that you can exclude from the availability check in OVZ9. This is the only transaction that controls what stocks the ATP check takes into account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My need is: avalaibility check: I don't want that the system take into consideration quantities that are in consignement stock (materials that are mine but are phisically to the customer).

regards

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As long as SOBKZ = " ", then the system will not check the consignment stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where is this field?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While creating a sale order, system will consider ONLY the stock whatever you see in MMBE under "Unrestricted Use" for that delivering plant.   Let me know in your case, if this is not happening.

G. Lakshmipathi