cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double shedule lines confirmed-Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Today for one of the order two shedule lines are confirmed.

Like below in SO-Item-Shedule lines

Delivery date ord qty rounded qty confirmed qty

03/19/2007 50 50 50

03/19/2007 0 0 50

Any idea for why duplicate shedule lines are confirmed here any OSS notes for this?

Urgent help needed.

Cio

Shankar124

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check ur mrp settings,like if ur material is MTO scenario and already if u have open orders more than ATP quantity,sap behaves like this .

if ur material is MTS scenario then check ur schedule line category determination and also check ur req class customising.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Its not MTO scenario, yes in VBEP table duplicate entries are updated, even this is happening in a starnge way sometimes its happening for the same materials and sometimes not.. client is kicking either sides..After debugging team is not able to trace the same..

Cio Siva

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure you do not have any logic in userexits which can change xvbep-updkz ?

You can try to replicate this scenario, or just try to do avail.check for your order and then check what is in the internal table XVBEP before saving (userexit_save_document).

As an option - create watchpoint for xvbep-updkz and try to change your order (run avail.check) to see how sched.lines are processed by SAP and by your code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your very helpful answer i am working towards the same and let u know the postings and meanwhile can anyone let me know any OSS notes related to this issue?

Cio Shankar124

Former Member
0 Kudos

We got the right OSS notes for our problem, this problem is occuring with APO related materials.. OSS trying to implement was 896433.

Thanks for all your support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This OSS is not helped still orders are getting double connfirmations pl help me out.

Its really became a mess. Treat this as urgent and lets know your inputs.

I tried to debug the code its not helped me out.

Only its happenig for a specific plant and items are all related to APO materials.

Cio Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any clues pl.. urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the only way to figure out specifically what is happening behind the scenes is debugging. ABAP team should be able to help you. Check the internal tables xvbep, yvbep for the sales order program SAPMV45A. While debugging, try to run the availability check again. Then monitor any updates to tables, xvbep and yvbep.

The error could be due to a user exit modification or a genuine SAP issue which is caused due to conflict with SAP ATP check and APO based ATP check.

Debugging will help you to nail down how it is happening.

Also check database table VBEP using transaction SE16 to check whether duplicate schedule lines are really saved to database.

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is not yet solved we are tryin hard since many days ? after debugging not able to trace also..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas?