cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data exists for the given conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while doing J1IJ against delivery document the datas are not getting copied to second screen. i.e. i m going to tcode J1IJ-RG23D selection-

clicking on details. then it is taking me to the next screen where no data are coming. when i am clicking on"excise invoice" it is giving message no

data exist for given condition. Please help me how to do it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following details:

• In J_1IRG23D Table for the above mentioned material what is the official excise invoice number(Technical name –EXNUM ,Plant excise invoice)
  • Pass the EXNUM to J_1IEXCHDR and J_1IEXCDTL and check GRPO entry is exist or not for the EXNUM
  • And in J_1IEXCDTL- check what is the batch number and compare with the batch number of DEPOT Delivery.
  • And check MENGR- J_1IEXCDTL for GRPO entry

If you check the above steps you will get clarity.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all thanks for your reply.

• For the first Point, In J_1IRG23D Table , official excise invoice number(Technical name –EXNUM )exists.

For the Second Point,

I Passed  the EXNUM Value to J_1IEXCHDR ---  GRPO Exists for One value & DLFC Exists for

another Entry.

• In J_1IEXCDTL table passing EXNUM Value  --   DLFC Exists instead of GRPO

J_1IEXCDTL-  MENGR & Batch No does not Exists for DLFC  & Exists for GRPO.

Pls Guide to Proceed .I can't able to realise that Exact Problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may be received the stock from another Plant. that DLFC belongs to Sending Plant. GRPO is belongs to your Depot.

can you please select item00001 insted of 900001 and click on excise invoice. just try it out.it may work and also check the J1IG capturing details, whether you have entered vendor other details while capturing

Regards

Maruthi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

you may be referred the relevant excise invoice to other delivery before this, other wise select the other line item and click on excise invoice tab. you can use selection criteria to search the excise invoice also(Latest or earliest)Check and revert.

regards

maruthi s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maruthi,

First of all thanks for your reply. I can't get your Points clearly .Pls explain briefly.

Regards,

Deepa.R

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Please post all your CIN related queries here.

G. Lakshmipathi