Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task Numbers Changed after creating version

former_member1201947
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am using cProject 4.5 application and facing a problem as described below -

I have created operational project having project definition, phases and tasks (we are using system generated internal numbers for phases and tasks)

After finalizing project plan, I created Baseline version (Snapshot) for the project and saved.

When I opened project using Baseline version, I observed that new internal numbers were generated for all the tasks i.e. task numbers / IDs are different in baseline version and operational version.

The samething did not happened for Project Number and Phase Numbers

I want to control system behavior not to change task numbers in snapshot / simulation versions

Request you to kindly provide inputs on the same

If this is not possible, at least please suggest me tables / FM from which I can trace out task numbers for different versions

This is very very serious and urgent problem in my project

Thanks in advance for helping me in the same

Regards,

Mayur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

there is similar request from other customer, but there is no solution in standard and even no BAdI available for it.

If you would like to modifiy it, you can try in the method CL_DPR_TSK_ASSIGNMENT~IF_DPR_ASSIGNMENT~PROCEED_COPY, at which you have both object after the following codes:

*/Get source and target project

TRY.

lr_source ?= is_copy_link-source_ref.

lr_target ?= is_copy_link-target_ref.

You can now change the field 'task_id ' of attribute MS_ATTRIBUTES of the target using copy from source.

I simulated in debugging, it works.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Answers (0)