cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to Block sales order for partial payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

My requirement is I want a block sales order for delivery if payment would be partial.Whenever customer pay full payment the delivery block will be removed from sales order.

Suppose my sales order value is 100 and customer paid only 70 rupees then sales order will be blocked for delivery. system will not allow to create a delivery for this particular sales order . whenever my customer will be paid fully the delivery block should be remove automatically .

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Hardik,

We have have payment guarantee procedure in Sap to address similar requirement. If you assign the payment guarantee pro usury, you can control the order dropping through delivery.

regards,

surya.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Maybe you can see the logic of "documentary payments" (SD-FT-LOC) in this print file http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/SDFTLOC/SDFTLOC.pdf

It's a short document (around 30 pages). You avoid customer tables. Check if it is not so expensive in clerical work.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

It is Advance payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik,

would you tell me how advance payment is transacting at your business-- either FI or SD?

Please explain in details so that we can help u in one shot.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Actually we are in Retail Industry  (While creating a Sales Order) we have integration with POS through Middle ware JCAPS( server ).

We have develop a Z table in which accounting entry is getting updated which comes from POS.

Now Company wants to remove the POS Integration.

So we are doing the feasibility whether it is possible to create the SO in SAP directly with payment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik,

it is confusing me, without delivering goods and service and invoicing to customer how he will pay.

when he is going to pay you that time may be partially what is the use to block delivery?

is it advance payment or what?

Regards

Arun

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ....

Do one thing Maintain Block at sales order level  ,then customer pays Money fully FI Recives money in F-28 Right so after that You can release in vkm2

as per my knowledge this is only the way .. standerd way ...