cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Receiver channel Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am working on RFC to SOAP synchronous scenario.and i am using an soap lookup for sending request and getting the response.

Currently i am facing a problem with the soap lookup.

i have the request xml is formed in the java udf and i am able to access the soap receiver channel but i am not getting the response from the web service.

When i am using some external tool like SOAP UI to send the request to web service, i am able to get the response from the web service..

But when coming to udf in message mapping  i am able to trigger the request xml and the soap receiver channel is green but i am not getting any response.

And also the soap channel is configured correctly with all the parameters required.

I got struck with this issue from the long time.

your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Please refer the below blog for soap lookup

Please provide more details about the udf.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,Harish,

Thanks for the quick reply...

Actually i am using the soaplookup for getting the ticket token from the web service.

after getting the valid token from the web service ...here we are updating it in ERP rfc table with the token we are getting.

Using the token we are sending the request data along with the valid token to another web service ..

Thats the reason here we are using the soaplookup...

here we are able to form exact xml request for soaplookup.

and at the time of triggering the soap channel is green

and the log shows as below

"""call completed

request entering""""

But i am not getting the response from the web service

Is the problem is with the adapter engine??

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the attachment of the soap receiver communication channel in the comm channel monitoring

Message was edited by: Venkateswararao Dasari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Advice to log the request message you are passing to the web service via UDF and ensure that it is as per the request format... this is to ensure the request is getting passed to the webservice request in udf in expected format...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Print the request xml that is being generated in the UDF and take that and use it in SOAP UI and see if you are getting response back or not.

Please provide the UDF code so that we can take a look whether there are any errors or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

the format of the xml is correct .I tested the request xml format using SOAP UI tool.

And the log shows the response is null...

thanks & Regards,

venkat

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dasari,

A simplest thing, have you tested the webservice with SOAPui ?, in order to assure that it’s really responding.

Have you set the quality of service of your SOAP channel, Best effort?

Could you share your java code in order to the SCN members check if there is any weird?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

I tested the xml formed for request in SOAP UI.Here i am able to get the response.

But when coming to channel i am not getting any response.

The udf code and the jar file code used  is in the attachment::

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

thanks for your reply ...

i tested the xml in SOAP UI and i am able to get the response from the web service...

The quality of service of the soap channel is by default "BEST EFFORT" because its synchronous

Could you please let me know where to set the quality of service..

And i shared the java code in the previous reply,so that u can check...

Best regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

Actually the SOAP channel is receiver not sender, then how can i set the processing parameters

quality of service as best effort??

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dasari,

My wrong i was thinking you was consuming a SOAP - SOAP PI scenario from SOAP lookup.

I've read your code and i've noticed that you are using RFC lookup and later a webservice for WSAA authentication, is this authentication that it is not getting response?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ,WSAA authentication is the one presently not getting the response...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

If your whole scenario is RFC to SOAP, then why you are using SOAP look up in side the UDF.

You can go for direct connection which is create a receiver SOAP comm channel and use it in receiver agreement or ICO.

So import the WSDL for webservice and create an inbound service interface.

Create message mapping and map rfc request to soap request and soap response to RFC response.

SAPTechnical.COM - Scenario on RFC to SOAP

But if you are trying to implement it for learning , then provide the UDF code so that we can take a look