cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any standard Report to check Open Sales order/Open delivery/Open biling in One report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone suggest me, how can i get detail of Open Sales order cum Open delivery cum Open Billing in one report.

is there any report in Sap??

I tried with help of SQVI by Joining table VBAK - VBAP - VBFA but i miss open Sales Order in this..

I need your help on it...

Regards,

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member219259
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

There is no single report which can give you all this information.

However 3 different reports:

VA05: Open Orders

VL06G: Open Deliveries

FBL5N: Open Invoices which are not cleared (select radio button as open items)

Now if you want all this in one report.

Easiest workaround would be to create variants for all these reports and then schedule a batch job having 3 steps for the corresponding 3 programs of these reports.

In this way you will get the data into their spools.

Regards,

Aayush Jain
SAP SD Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok..thanks..

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no standard report for this. You need to develop a report using Query tool or ABAP. Tables which you need to consider are VBAK, VBAP, VBUP, VBUK, VBFA, VBRP are must and if you need more information then you can add LIKP and VBRK as well.

I would suggest you to create report in SQ01, SQ02 or with ABAP. SQVI is not that flexible.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moazzam,

Thanks... i know that SQVI does-not give fexibility.

but i m looking forward any alternate solution...

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alternative solution is SQ01, SQ02, SQ03 or ABAP. Now you have to see which is feasible for you because one thing is sure that there is no such standard report which can show you all three documents in one report.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes...thank.. buddy..

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

in s066 and s067 we can find seperatly open orders and open deliveries /open billing values  in se16n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venuji,

I need open SO/Delivery/Bill document number, if it is open.

is there any way to t-code to find all 3 in report??

Regards,

Narendra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by open Billing? 

• Billing generated but not released to FI
  • Delivery PGId but not invoiced

Coming to your query, there is no standard report to see all these in one transaction.  Also, in SQVI, include VBBE table also which will show open order quantity.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open Billing Mean PGI is done in delivery but Invoice not get generated in VF01.

Regards,

Narendra

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir--

1. The open order value is the value of the order items which have not yet been delivered.
  2. The open delivery value is the value of the delivery items which have yet been invoiced.
  3. The open invoice value is the value of the billing document items which have not yet been forwarded to accounting.
  4. The open items represent documents that have been forwarded to accounting but are not yet settled by the customer.

As per you--If Delivery PGId--then it will be called as ""Open delivery"only.

Please correct me sir.

Note: For confirmations go to OVA8--Static--F1-help.

Phanikumar