cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight in the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need to determine the frieght at delivery level, any standard SAP functionality is avaialble to fetch the frieght condition at delivery level

and i dont want to activate the pricing at LE-->delivery--> Pricing level because iam using more thant 1 pricing procedure with same freight condtion type

i would need to copy the frieght condition type in to delivery.

Please help me on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without Activating the Pricing at Delivery Level you may not see the Functionality of the Fright at Delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siva

Thanks for your reply, but i have morethan 1 pricing procedure in the system, and condition type will be used all the pricing schenmas? any idea

BR

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirm at what level the Frieght need to be Determined.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No matter how many pricing procedures you have in your system you have to create one for delivery. Just add freight condition type in delivery document's pricing procedure and assign that PP to delivery document. After this you have to assign that freight condition type in all other pricing procedures and maintain E in Price source at item level copy control in VTFL.

With this system will copy freight condition type and its value from delivery to your billing document. You can copy freight condition from delivery's single pricing procedure to as many pricing procedures as you want in billing documents.

Try this and update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using only one delivery type with different pricing procedures, so if i activate the prcing at delivery level i can have only one pricing procedure in the delviery, what wbout other pricing procedures ?

If i activate E in the VTFL, all the condition types will get copy from the delivery to billing. i want only freight needs to be copied from the delivery. and Frieght should get determined at the delivery level.

If there is no option in standard SAP, I would need to write a custom code to fetch this functionality.

Thanks

BR

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lee

There is no need to write custom code. I think you didn't get my point. Let me explain with some more details.

Using one delivery type with different pricing procedures means that you have more than one pricing procedures for delivery type right? what you need to do is add all freight conditions in one pricing procedure and assign that to delivery type. Now maintain condition record for freight condition and determine in delivery order or enter manually. Add same condition type in your pricing procedure which is going to be determined or copied by your billing type and maintain E in VTFL. With this only freight condition will be copied from delivery and all other prices will be copied from sale order.

If I rephrase it, You can have one or more freight conditions in one pricing procedure and assign that pricing procedure to delivery type. Add freight condition type in relevant PP of billing type. Maintain E and you will get your desired outcome without any custom code.

Thank$