cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Web Dynpro Table, paginators

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN Community,

I haven't found any appropriate answer to my question, and I want you to ask the following:

We're using a view with two tabs to manage data. Each tab has one table with paginators.

Now i explain my problem:

When I use the table's paginator of the first tab it´s ok. But when I push in any table's paginator in the second tab my view change to the first tab. Nevertheless, if I return to the second tab the table's data have changed well.

What can I do to make the paginator don't change the tab?

A prompt reply would be very much appreciated

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215843
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

That sounds strange.

Could you please add some information:

- Have you bound the "selectedTab" of the the tabstrip to a context attribute? If so, you could manage the tab handling with it (or you could set the first tab during every roundtrip)?

Ciao, Regina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina ,

That sounds strange, I know. : )

Yes, I have bound the "selectedTab" to the first tab, I think that's explain why it always changes to the first tab when I push any table's paginator of the second tab.

If I bound the "selectedTab" to the second tab I have the same problem, it always changes to the second tab when I push any table's paginator of the first tab.

What can I do?

Thank you very much Regina.

Regards Juan.

former_member215843
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

The only thing I can imagine is that you bind the selected tab to a context attribute and you set the context attribute in each roundtrip. Just set it during initialization, and keep it as it is later.

Ciao, Regina

Answers (0)