Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ewa Reports for PCOE Audit

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!,

We have a PCOE audit in next month.SAP sends EWA and Remote Connection status for our customers.

In the list that SAP sends the status of EWA reports, there is no problem with ABAP systems. We can see “OK" for this EWA reports.

But for the JAVA only and BO systems, despite we configure EWA reports in Solution manager, SAP's list says "NO" for EWA reports.

I know that I can send only ABAP systems and Alerts of NON-ABAP System to SAP. (https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/ewa-strategy)

What do we need to do for letting know SAP that We have EWA reports for this systems.

Regards

Tutku

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello IIke, ope option is what friend Karthik comment trough old DSWP.

Another old one is trough DSSESS transaction where you can list all sessions on solution manager, ewa and service sessions.

On Solution Manager 7.1 you also have different options:

1.- Go to "System Monitoring" Work Center -> "Reports" -> "SAP Early Watch"

2.- Go to "SAP Engagement and service delivery" -> Reportsa" -> "Early Watch"

Regards,

Luis

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Thank you for answering again in another post.

There is no problem with EWA configuration and taking EWA in Solman 7.1.

But the Auditor of SAP's report for EWA says that there is no EWA for this BO and JAVA systems. I think It's because of We can't send Ewa reports to SAP, Right?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

There is no problem with generating EWA. For PCOE Audit SAP Wants us that generating EWA for more than 80% of systems that We sold the licences, but SAP can't see that we can generate EWA reports for this system. Is there anyway to do it?

Regards

Tutku

former_member185048
Participant
0 Kudos

hi llke,

Use tcode SOLMAN_EWA_ADMIN to see whether early watch generated are sent to SAP. The option as highlighted below,

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan,

No problem with it. I've configured it like below.

And EWA report is generated correctly.

But because of EPT is a Java only system, I can't send it to SAP as normally.

In the Audit Checklit, there is no problem with IAP and APP systems but it seems there is no ewa for EPT like below.

I'm trying to solve this issue.

Regards

Tutku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hello IIke, ope option is what friend Karthik comment trough old DSWP

No, The option mentioned by Karthik well work in Solution manager 7.1 also, and it is the easiest ways for system administrators specially SAP Basis team for troubleshooting purpose can access all the needed details via the report mentioned by Karthik.

whereas for the system owners or other role specific users, can view the reports  via solman workcenters.

and you can generate ewa report for java, well for BO also, even the latest mobile solutions too

Please check the below wiki, follow the instructions and links for further go.

Requirements for generating the EWA report - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Best regards

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tutku,

Go to se38 -> RDSMOP_MAIN -> solution ( open java system solutions) and check  whether the EWA was generated and available for the required system.

Rg,

Karthik