cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End user experience monitoring in solman 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to install the robots in all the regions to execute the scipts from the differenet location. To install the robots on the end user desktop/laptop, what are the pre-requisites like the desktop should have SAP GUI and agents/robots

1) Whether the desktop should be ON/available 24/7(without shutdown)

2) If the desktop will be used by different users, will it affect the scripts running(the script is the complex one)

As we are planning to setup the robots on the training machines.

Regards,

Sukanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I have checked all the related link, I am not getting the exact answers which i am looking for

1) Whether the desktop should be ON/available 24/7(without shutdown)? Means if the desktop is logged off or shut down, whether the scripts will run?

2) If the desktop will be used by different users, will it affect the scripts running(the script is the complex one)? or the script running will have an impact on user?

shriramcse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sukanya,

Robots are not required to install on users desktop.It should be installed on some systems which is running 24/7 for eg servers in each region.And these robots will act as user and execute the scripts.(simulates the user experience)

You have capture the script from the end user.

Regards,

Sriram M

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also,

pre-requisite to run EEM Robot is based upon DAA and therefore check below guide

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1365123

Regards

Prakhar

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sukanya

checked below wiki for EEM

Home - End-User Experience Monitoring - SCN Wiki

also FAQ wil help to clarify your doubts

FAQ - End-User Experience Monitoring - SCN Wiki

hope above is useful