cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split mapping created no messages SAP PI 7.11

former_member452321
Participant
0 Kudos

I need some help on multimapping. i need to create multiple messages from one source file . Receiver side also one file. Content conversion is working fine from source. .

In mm created with o..unbound . In MM test tab it is created multiple messages for each PO number but in runtime i am getting the above message splitt mapping created no messages . I searched in the blogs for the above issue and found that we need to remove extra messges tages

<ns0:Messages xmlns:ns0="http://sap.com/xi/XI/SplitAndMerge">

<ns0:Message1> . These tages were created in test tab but not in the sxmb_moni payload .
When I copy the payload from test tab in rwb and it is giving the same error . Also when i copy the payload from sxmb_moni and test in test tab i am getting the following error .All the fields in source are red .

Cannot create target element /ns0:Messages. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD
com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns0:Messages. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD
at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:369)
at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.AMappingProgram.start(AMappingProgram.java:503)

Do I need to check anything else

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh -

Messages/Messages1 should come automatically.

Please check for the answer suggested by Bhavesh Kantilal. I believe it's the same issue with you too.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/333177

former_member452321
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Hareesh . I followed the blog I have the similar issue and I did everything as per the above blog but not succesful

former_member184720
Active Contributor

So after the changing the interface determination still you don't find the message/message1?

Can you share you mapping screenshot for the root nodes?

former_member452321
Participant
0 Kudos

In interface determination i dont see option for enhanced .It is showing 0..unbunded .

So I didnot changed anything in interface determination. root messages - Mapped messags to messages . Message1 to message1 .
Screen shot attached

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

True. you don't find this option anymore as you can select the mapping directly >7.1

So Messages/Messages1 will get added automatically during run time.

Also i don't think you should map Messages and Messages 1 on the target side.. As they are 1..1 they'll get created automatically.

These tages were created in test tab but not in the sxmb_moni payload .

When I copy the payload from test tab in rwb and it is giving the same error . Also when i copy the payload from sxmb_moni and test in test tab i am getting the following error .All the fields in source are red .

This is not an error. In order to test multi mapping scenarios, you have to add the tags manually.

Just take the payload from moni and replace the part from message type (keep messages/messges1) and test. If that works then the interface should work during runtime as well.

Message was edited by: Hareesh Gampa

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Check the SAP note 1774773.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

Do the following

1. remove the mapping for message  and message 1 . They will populate automatically.Start mapping with your target message type.

2. Test the mapping from testing tab of mapping. You need to fill the values of the payload xml fields.

3. Send a file and see the mesasge in moni. You should see multiple sub payload when you click on

request message mapping-->payload

former_member452321
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all . There was an issue with source structure and I fixed that issue
Now I can test from MM test tab and it is creating multiple messages on target side
I copied payload from test tab and removed message1 and splitmerge tags and tested in RWB
It created multiple files in target server directory which is expected.
But when I am testing from end to end still I am getting the error Split mapping created no messages
I searched in the sdn blog and imported xsl program into operaion maping and it still not solved my issue
I am getting the error Split mapping created no messages. when I am testing end to end ,in the inbound payload the extra tags Message1 and messagesplit are not created
Not sure what I am missing here
Thank for your help

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no need to import any XSL program.

You said that you've taken payload from test tab and removed the message 1 and splitmerge tags.

Ideally this should be simillar to what you get in smxb_moni when you test end-end. Can you compare and see what the difference is?

former_member452321
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Hareesh for giving me hint for comparison. Finally it worked.When I compared name spaces in end end and test tab payloads , there is mismatch. My bad.  In content converstion record structure namespace message type  pointing to message mapping namespace which was not correct . After correcting it,running now

Thank you all for your help

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to know .. Thanks for confirming..

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great you found the root cause..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Cannot create target element /ns0:Messages.

you are getting this error in message mapping test tab ,because it is mandatory in message mapping.

it could be because of two things.

1.sender messages does not have Message tag

2.you might not have mapped target message tag.

without message tag is ok in runtime. but testing in MM you need to put explicitly.

Regards,

Muniyappan.