Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED question

javier_rodruez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My requisition is to group the shopping carts into 1 or N biddings according to a z-table that established which materials/suppliers could be automatized.

I am new to SRM so I am a bit confused on which solution is the best. I was reading the forum and documentation and find 2 ways:

- Implementing a copy of the program BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED, and between the PERFORM sc_get_items and PERFORM follow_on_create group the line items on my way.

- Implementing the Badi BBP_BS_GROUP_BE.

I appreciate your help. Does anyone have some example?

Lots of thanks,

Javier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

BAdI BBP_BS_GROUP_BE is only called in classic scenario. It won't be called when creating RFX from shopping carts.

You can use BAdI BBP_TRANSFER_GROUP (method GROUP_BID), which will be called during execution of report  BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED.

Then you can split RFXs from carts based on your own logic.

Regards,

Ricardo

javier_rodruez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your quickly response.

Do you have any sample code of the implementatios of method GROUP_BID? I need to test if that BADI admits our own logic changes.

The requisition is to automatized the grouping of Shopping Carts with Materials/Suppliers (according to Z-tables defined) ordering N biddings. The limitation of using the standard program BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED is that all the shopping carts are grouped into one bidding.

For example,

Bidding    Position     Material     Shopping Cart     Position     Supplier

BID-001     0010           MAT01       SC001                  10               suplA

0020           MAT03       SC002                  20               suplB

supC

Thanks,

Javier

Answers (0)